Following the EAT judgment in Bear Scotland Ltd & Others v Fulton (http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/bear-scotland.pdf ) the future impact and risk of back holiday pay will be high on the agenda for many organisations and employers. This seminar, led by senior members of the 7BR Employment Team, offers help with some immediate questions and practical advice on key next steps arising from the judgment.
The seminar will consider:
1. The scope of the ruling and its implications
2. What is meant by normal pay and what will be included
3. What is the difference between contractual and non-contractual overtime
4. Which allowances must be included in calculating holiday pay and what is exempt
5. What is the risk of litigation and how far will back pay be claimed?
Catherine Rayner & Elaine Banton
12th November, 8am – 10am.
7 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4BS.
To secure your place please send an email to email@example.com with your details.